Airports Authority of India Web Portal
Airports Authority of India(AAI), a premier organization managing ATC operations and more than 125 airports in India. Amity Software has developed the official web portal for AAI. This web application is a build keeping in mind present and future needs of AAI which has more than 18000 employees and world wide clientele.
AAI web portal is strategically divided into 3 parts Corporate, Employee Corner, Airports.
Corporate section broadly showcases the corporate affairs of AAI ex. Tenders, Organization details.
Employee section is AAI's internal employees to share internal documents, reports, transfer orders etc in general for sharing of official information across AAI employees.
Airports section is to represent all 125 airports of AAI displaying airport specific information to air passengers these are independent micro sites within AAI.
- Unified Portal: Corporate, Employee & Airport section of AAI are integrated into one portal.
- Scalable: This application is built using modular approach so its easy to scale the application on need basis.
- Diverse and robust data entry management: The data management is divided across AAI's 52 departments, 125 Airports and regional head quarters pan India, this was a major need given size and complexity of operation done by AAI.
- Open Login: We did not wanted to burden users with yet another login password to remember, hence worked with existing login system.
- Career Section: A dedicated career section for job seekers.
- Lost & Found: Fully automatic online system to claim items lost at any Indian Airport managed by AAI.