Roles and Responsibilities
- Candidate must be capable enough to design and develop mobile applications (HYBRID) from scratch.
- Understand requirements, architecture decisions, assess feasibility and provide time estimates on implementing new features and functionalities.
- Able to understand the business logic and convert into runnable program application.
- Work closely with the development team to understand the business logic, conceptualize, build, test, and realize products.
- Developed and executed web & mobility strategy, Expert in developing Mobile Apps, Technology, architected and Developed Hybrid Mobile Framework will be an added advantage.
- Expert in developing applications for Multiple Devices and Platforms like iOS, Android. Windows, Mac will be an added advantage.
- Good Hands on in Mobile Security, Mobile Device Management, Memory Management.
- Good hands-on for Integration of 3rd party API’s like Online meeting, GPS, Maps etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science
Hybrid mobile development skills required as below:
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Hybrid Mobile Apps development.
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience.
- Good knowledge of the SQLite database or Postgresql.
- Experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON.
- Strong mobile UI design (multi-screen resolutions), coding, support and maintenance
- Must have good communication skills in English and Hindi.
Perks and Benefits: PF, ESI, Health Insurance, Free OPD in reputed hospitals