Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the bid process by developing suitable plan and strategies for profitable bidding and winning.
- Scan all available resources for selecting all tenders suitable for the Company to bid.
- Raise relevant issues in pre-bid meetings and get them resolved in favour of the Company.
- Work out options of meeting the qualification criteria wherever necessary with suitable collaboration.
- Lead and coordinate the preparation of the bid ensuring that other contributors provide information on time to the correct standard answering the client’s needs
- Completely comply to the scope and timeline of bids.
- Develop technical solution document in consultation with Technical Experts in the organisation
- Develop comprehensive and reliable costing basis for each tender
- Compile and edit, draft technical proposals and solution designs ensuring that these meet the bid requirements and are presented in a professional manner
- Review and revise documents prepared by juniors and coordinate the preparation of those materials in a completed bid document.
- Develop knowledge of business, its products and services by reading and review previous bid and design documents and spending time with pre sales, technical and commercial functions
- Develop computer based document store and reference materials / standard templates for bid Management of various areas of IT / ITES
- Review and improve other customer materials and develop a consistent set of standards for other commercial functions to follow
Desired Candidate Profile
- Education Qualification – BE / B.Tech (CS/IT) / MBA from a good institute.
- Experience – 7 to 10 years (Relevant Experience)
- Excellent Oral and Written communication is MUST with expertise in documentation and drafting
- Expertise MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven expertise in Large RFP management in Software, ITES, or e-Governance is must.
- Knowledge of Commercial / Business terms & Conditions including Taxes.
- Able to work to tight timescales particularly when developing proposals / bids.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Able to provide leadership and guidance to subordinates and build relationship with external organisation and clients
Perks and Benefits: PF, Health insurance, Free Hospital OPD facility
Salary Range: 7,00,000 – 11,00,000 P.A.