Roles and Responsibilities
- Addressing user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking.
- Walking employees through installing applications and computer peripherals.
- Customize desktop applications to meet user needs.
- Record technical issues and solutions in logs .
- Responding to employee support requests.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
- Troubleshooting networking and connection issues.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 2+ years of experience as Desktop Support Engineer or Support Technician.
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware systems, chipsets, memory modules, and peripherals.
- Knowledge of popular operating systems, software applications, and remote connection systems.
- Ability to solve complex hardware and software issues.
- Ability to travel and work after hours when necessary.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: PF, Health insurance, Free Hospital OPD facility
Salary Range: ₹ 2,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.