Roles and Responsibilities:
- Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for Planning and Executing digital marketing plans & campaigns, including updation and enhancement of company website, implementing SEO/SEM, PPC, etc. to reach prospective targets of the company.
- Maintain and enhance Companies social media presence and quality across all platforms.
- Implement e-Mail marketing campaigns
- Explore and propose / implement other digital activities to create wider exposure of the Company and its business lines to enhance visibility in Target Markets / Regions.
- To lead a team of Web Designer, SEO executive, Graphic Designer, Content Writer, and PPC analyst for in-house work.
- Propose and Coordinate Physical Marketing activities when required to attract in specific target Markets
- Draft, design and prepare various Marketing collaterals.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate must be Graduate preferably with MBA / PGDBM in Marketing.
- Person must have knowledge and Experience in SEO as well as PPC so as to facilitate Organic Search as well as inorganic search.
- Must have worked in similar capacity for minimum two years and total experience of at least 4 years.
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Having team handling experience.
- Candidates should be willing to locate in Noida and nearby.
Perks and Benefits
PF, Gratuity, Health Insurance, Free OPD in reputed hospitals, and many more.
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: MBA/PGDM in Marketing