- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP MM on S/4 HANA and SAP ECC 6.0.
- Map customer business requirements, processes, identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements. Perform detailed analysis to design solution or Identify Gaps , Customs solutions. Prepare and Obtain approval of BBP document. Identify Relevant KDS, Design Master Data collection forms.
- Configure and Customise SAP MM Module to provide appropriate system solutions;
- Undertake Module Testing and Integration Testing.
- Create required FSD for ABAP Development WRICEF for MM
- Conduct User training and support Customer to conduct UAT of the customer required solution including preparation of Training Manuals
- Organise and support Data Migration, Master Data verification and Upload, Cutover Data compilation and upload
- Handle customer Support Tickets.
- Create Customisation Reports.
- Support PP, PM, SD, ML Consultants in the interface areas.
Required Candidate profile
- Tech / BE in any Branch of engineering from established Engineering Colleges OR
- COM / B.Sc/ BBA with MBA/PGDBM in Supply Chain, Operations Mgmt, General Mgmt.
- At Least 5 years experience in SAP Consulting on SAP ECC 6.0 and S/$ HANA.
- SAP user experience will not be considered.
- Good English and Hindi Communication skills including experience of Making Presentations
- Have Valid Passport and be willing to Travel in India and internationally for short durations to South East Asia, Middle East, East & West Africa.
- Candidate can able to join in 15- 20 days.
- Ready to relocate in Noida
Perks and Benefits
PF, Gratuity, Health Insurance, Free OPD in reputed hospitals
Experience: 5 – 10 years
Salary Range: 8,50,000 – 13,00,000 P.A.