Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple SAP projects throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Create Project Charter and Project Plans and obtain Clients concurrence.
- Assign time and job Targets to the Project Team Members.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Identify Project Risks and implement Mitigation Plan.
- Managing Customer and maintaining a rapport with their people.
- Work under over-all guidance of SAP Delivery Head.
- Support Sales and Marketing Team in making Pre-Sales Presentations, Assess work effort and time schedules for new projects / prospects.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Good leadership experience and strong teaming abilities. Should have managed at least
one/two implementation project successfully.
- Total experience should be of approx. 12 years and more. Age around 45 years.
- Good personality and good communication skills.
- Hands on with at least one or Two SAP modules like, MM, SD, FICO, HCM, PPQM etc. PMP or other Project Management Certification is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science.
- Minimum 5 years implementation experience in SAP – FICO with, at least 3 end to end
implementations with one project on S/4 HANA Minimum 3 years’ experience as Project manager managing SAP FICO projects in a software company.
- Only Candidates with Project Lead or Project Management experience in Consulting / IT
Companies need apply.
- Candidates must have Passport valid for 2 years or more and be willing to travel for 2 months as required including to African countries
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization