Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for UI/UX Designer; candidate will be responsible for below skills
- Responsible for wireframe, mock up and prototypes
- Designing graphical user interface elements like menus tabs among others.
- Communicate design decisions.
- Identify and troubleshoot UI problems like responsiveness.
- Iterate layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Highly logical and analytical approach.
- Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes (for stakeholder discussions/approvals), user interface specifications, and final graphics with a strong visual design element.
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile Web application design.
- Be data driven and flexible to changes with a natural passion for problem solving.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience of using tools such as Adobe XD (Preffer), Photoshop, UXPin among others.
- Experience of using wireframe tools like Figma and InVision
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Ability to work well in a results oriented environment with firm deadlines;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks effectively while being results-driven and patient
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to think outside the box and generate and implement new ideas.
- Good communication skills in English.
- A good Team performer and able to execute the project/task independently too.
- Should be able to join within 15-30 days.
Perks and Benefits
PF, ESI, Health Insurance, OPD facility
Salary Range: 3,75,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.