Date: 18th Sep 2021 | Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Walk in Interview - Software Trainee Program
- Computer Program Writing
- Software Testing and Debugging
- Software Documentation
- Customer Support and Training
Minimum Qualification: Any one of the following:
- MCA or BCA (Computer Science) or M.Sc ( Computer Science)
- Tech. / B.E. (in Computer Science, I.T. or ECE)
- GNIIT or DOEACC “A” Level
- Not Required.
- Freshly passed college students are welcome.
- People with less than one year of experience are also welcome.
- Knowledge of Computer Programming in any Computer language.
- Knowledge of C# and ASP.net; If you have not studied these, you are supposed to learn it of your own before joining Amity.
- Familiarity with Databases like SQL Server or Oracle or PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- Capability to write Letters, Emails, and Documentation in English Language.
- Good communication skills and capability of express himself/herself.
- Must have quick learning capability and adaptability to the work environment.
- Must be willing to join immediately.
- Company would provide on-the-job training for first 6 months.
- After successful completion of Training Period, the company would employ candidates as regular employees.
- Candidates would have to give commitment to work for an “assured period” of 30 months, after their training period of 6 months.
- Candidates will have to provide a “Bank Guarantee” for 2,00,000(Rupees Two Lac) in favor of “Amity Software Systems Limited” which will be valid till end of assured period. This BG will be a security against candidate leaving the services of the company during these 3 years i.e. 6 months of Training + 30 months of employment.
- The minimum salary guaranteed by the company would be as following. Please note that these are minimum guaranteed salaries. However, depending on actual performance of each candidate, the actual salary may be higher and may vary from case to case.
|S. No.||Period||Minimum Guaranteed Salary||Remarks|
|1||Training Period of 6 months||Rs. 15,000 per month||This is Stipend during Training Period.|
|2||Next 12 months of Employment||Rs. 3 Lac per annum (Paid monthly)||+ Employer Contribution of PF|
+ Other Benefits
|3||Next 12 Months of Employment||Rs. 4 Lac per annum (Paid monthly)||+ Employer Contribution of PF |
+ Other Benefits
|4||Next 6 Months of Employment||Rs. 5.40 Lac per annum (Paid monthly)||+ Employer Contribution of PF |
+ Other Benefits
- Termination during Training Period: If a candidate’s performance is unsatisfactory, Amity can terminate him/her from this scheme and discontinue his training. In this case, Amity would return his Bank Guarantee within 7 days of relieving him/her. However, if the candidates behavior is improper and Amity terminates him/her on disciplinary grounds, then the Bank Guarantee would be returned only after expiry of the BG.
- Termination during Employment Period: If a candidates performance is unsatisfactory, Amity can terminate him from its services by giving one months notice of termination. In this case Amity would return his Bank Guarantee within 7 days of relieving him/her. However, if the termination is done due to misbehavior i.e. on disciplinary grounds, then this would be treated as breach of contract by the candidate and BG would be realized.
Return of BG:
On successful completion of “assured period” of service, BG would be returned to candidate, whether he/she continues in Amity’s services or leaves the services of Amity.
- Candidates, who are interested in joining Amity under this scheme, will need to fill-out an application form and deposit a refundable fees of 1,500through NEFT/Cash.
- Candidates would go through a written test. Those who do not qualify in the written test would be rejected and their Application Fee would be refunded within one (1) working day. The written test, of 2 hour duration, will be of multiple choice nature, and would be in following area:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Aptitude
- General Programming
- Those candidates, who qualify in written test, would be interviewed. Those who do not qualify in interview would be rejected and their Application Fee would be refunded within two (2) working days.
- Those who have qualified in interview would submit the Bank Guarantee within two weeks. Failure to submit the BG in time, would result in forfeiture of their Application Fee and delisting from the list of selected candidates.
Once candidate submits BG, his/her Application Fee would be refunded immediately and an offer letter will be issued to them. At this stage, the date of commencement of training would be intimated to them.
Please apply with updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91 8744058034